JSC Exam Routine 2020 Bangladesh for all Education Board. JSC Exam Routine 2020 will publish under All Education Board Bangladesh. Every year JSC exam is generally held on 1st or 3rd November. JDC and JSC both exams will start at the same time and same day across the country.
JSC Routine 2020
Junior School Certificate (JSC) Exam Routine 2020 published from the Dhaka Education Board website at www.dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd. JSC Routine 2020 published for all education boards in Bangladesh including Madrasah Board. Junior School Certificate is a public exam. JSC Exam has managed by the education boards of Bangladesh.
Every year a huge number of student comes out across the country under education boards. Students must need to attend the JSC exam to get promoted class Nine.
JSC Routine Publish Date 2020
Junior School Certificate was started Public Examination From 2010, this JSC Exam & JDC exam started for Class Eight Students. Usually JSC Exam Routine Publish July Month of every year. Before going to know this year’s routine publish date lets analyze the previous year’s information.
In 2018, the JSC Exam started on November 7 and ended on 20th November. In 2019 the JSC Exam started 2 November and Ended 12 November. And 2019 JSC Exam Routine Published on 3 July. With this analyze its expected that JSC Routine 2020 will publish on 3 July 2020 and the Exam will start the first week of November 2020.
See the latest notice from the National Education Board and changed the routine of the JSC Exam 2020.
|JSC Exam 2020|
|Routine Publish Date||July 1st Week|
|Exam Start Date||November 1st Week|
|Exam End Date||November 3rd Week|
|Result Publish Date||December Last Week|
JSC & JDC Exam Guidelines 2020
- Students should collect JSC or JDC Admit Card from their School before 3 days of Exam.
- JSC or JDC Exam has to take a specified time mentioned in the Question paper.
- Applicants have to sign the attendance sheet.
- Must use the same answer script for the creative & objective exam.
- Applicants have must fill up Registration No, Roll No, Subject code properly in the OMR form and never make a fold to the OMR sheet.
- Any device like a scientific calculator and mobile are not allowed in the exam hall.
If you have any questions feel free to comment below.